CP 9991 ATV Driving for BORDA Corporate & Recreational Events
BORDA Standards for running a Corporate Event using ATV Vehicles
The objective is to provide an exciting and stimulating event under proper supervision
- • BORDA Corporate Events must be supervised by a BORDA accredited person (minimum Part 1 Supervisor)
- • Is the minimum control & supervision recommended by the Association for typical ATV Activities at Corporate & Recreational Events.
- • Requires continuous supervision throughout the event by a BORDA Supervisor
- • Assumes basic riding competence, encountering low risk obstacles.
- • Riding on the Public Road, including unsurfaced Rights of Way, is specifically outside the scope of BORDA's Codes of Practice.
- • Routes must be appropriate to the vehicle and rider’s competence and have run out areas, sufficient to control and safely stop a runaway vehicle.